If you would like to file a copyright infringement notification with us, you must send a written communication to us that includes the following items:
1. The signature (either physical or electronic) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. (if your work is not registered by the U.S. Copyright Office, a proof of ownership of the rights at issue from jurisdictions other than the United States may also be considered).
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material (such as the URL where the material is located. ).
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. You should be aware that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability pursuant to Section 512)f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
6. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Proper notices should be in writing and signed, and sent to our designated DMCA agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ایمیل جهت ارتباط با ما در این زمینه : email@example.com